His First Time


I am an extremely sexual person. Everyone knows this about me, especially my roommates. They hear everything that I "do" in my bedroom. They always find new ways to tease me over my often extensive and numerous jerk off sessions. What they don't know is that I am incredibly sexually attracted to all of them. They are the hottest roommates a guy could possibly ask for.

I've had my eyes on one of my roommates, in particular, his name is Zeke. He is tall, about 6'7", bleached blonde hair, big wide brown eyes, reddish cheeks, full lips, and the cutest ears that just barely stick out at their tops where the temples of his glasses rest. He sits at his computer in this huge gaming chair most of the day, he is studying to be a video game designer, typical hot nerd alert right?

One day, I come home from a pretty boring walk outdoors, around town.

"Hello? Anybody home!?!", I yell from the front entry way. 

No one answers. My roommates, they all must be gone. As I start to ascend the stairs, I can hear Zeke playing video games again behind his closed door. 

"Gah! No! Wait! Wait! Now go! Yes! YES! YES! AHhahahahahaha!"

Dear God, he gets into video games in a way that would make my parents proud of the way I used to play them. I still play but, I try to give Zeke his space when he gets into his games. He can get rather carried away sometimes. As I'm passing his door, the door swings wide open and there he stands in nothing but his underwear and a T-Shirt, headphones blaring Electronic music of some kind. An empty bowl with a spoon clanking around in the palm of his right hand. He makes eye contact with me.

"Ohh!", he gasps. "I didn't hear you come home, Issac.", he says as he quickly lowers the bowl in an attempt to hide the bulge contained in his boxer briefs. 

His boxer briefs are short, they don't go much further down from the inside joint of his legs. The royal blue waistband directly underneath his innie belly button. There is some abstract design to them that he can obviously see me trying to figure out what the pattern is exactly hidden behind his empty bowl. 

"Uhh hehe, they're puzzle-pieces. See?", as he turns to the side and sticks out his hip towards me. I look sternly at his underwear verifying they are indeed puzzle-pieces. I slowly follow up the side of his body with my eyes. He is slim but, not lean. He doesn't have any noticeable muscle definition. He is just a sleek elfish looking guy. I notice his face is far more red than usual. Zeke swallows hard and I hear the spoon in his bowl clang around a little. The bulge has gotten noticeably larger and it is clear to me that his face is red from blushing now. 

I step closer to Zeke and I take the bowl out of his hands and set it on a console table within arm's reach of me. When I turn back to him I can see that the tip of his dick is visibly sticking out from the top of his waistband. I have wanted Zeke for quite some time and he isn't stopping me, in fact, he isn't saying anything at all. He isn't usually this reserved or quiet. 

Zeke turns his back towards me and slowly bends over to grab the railing in front of him overlooking the entry way. The shape of his ass in his boxer briefs is amazing. I can feel myself throbbing, leaking in my underwear. I take off my pants and underwear, my dick slightly bounces and I look up. I can see that Zeke is breathing really hard and his head is straight forward, his face down looking at the floor over the railing. I run my hands up the back of his thighs and put my hands underneath his boxer briefs. I continue until my fingers protrude from the waistband. I grip the waistband and pull down Zeke's underwear exposing his bare ass to me. I am at eye level with his hole. His skin is pale, his cheeks are round and soft with the same red coloring in his face. In between his cheeks is a slight dark colored peach fuzz that only shows right in the center and runs out for a short line from under the cheeks. He groans slightly, still not making a word. 

I stand up and position myself behind him. I grab the base of my dick and squeeze. Some pre-cum starts to flow and I press up against Zeke's hole. I can see him grind back into me a little. I have a slight jolt that flows through my body as I realize that this is actually happening. I have thought about doing this for so long and now suddenly it is happening? 

I feel Zeke's hole slowly part open for me as I apply some pressure on it. The head of my penis pops into him. He groans a little and starts to slide back slowly onto me taking me all the way down in one motion. I look down and I can see his hole pushed in, the shaft of my dick throbbing, his cheeks pressing into my hips. I am all the way inside of him and I see his hand reach down underneath in between his legs. His fingers stretch out and grab me by my balls. He gives them a nice firm tug and says, "Give me your payload, Isaac."

I chuckled a little as I bend my knees and put my hands on Zeke's hips. I thrust into him. 

"Ohh..."

I slowly pull back, his hole is grabbing onto me, I see it grip and stretch. I thrust into him again. 

"OH!"

He is enjoying it and so am I. I thrust into him again. 

"OH ISAAC!" 

I feel that his knees are already shaking. I pull out of him slightly, his hole isn't even gaping he is so tight. I place my head right against his hole and I slam all the way into him. 

"OH FUCK, ISAAC!"

I can feel my dick swelling inside of him, I continue to give him a few more thrusts. He is panting and verbally confirming his pleasure with every thrust. It isn't long until I feel a rush start to fill my balls. 

"I'm gonna cum, Zeke."

"Yes, give me your load."

"Oh fuck, here it comes." 

I can feel the cum rush through my shaft, I watch my dick pulse and slightly stretch Zeke's hole out with every burst. I feel weak in my knees and can barely keep myself steady holding onto his hips. Seven contractions I counted while inside of Zeke. I can hear him breathing hard, his T-Shirt expanding out with his chest. His ass cheeks even more red from skin on skin contact. My hard dick halfway in his pink hole. He starts to move side to side with his hips, cheeks pressing on my hips. He looks over his shoulder at me, the first time he has looked at me during this whole experience. 

"You took my virginity, Isaac. I'm glad it was you."

Comments